Mission: To provide low cost or no cost travel and transportation to disabled persons in the CSRA and to other non-profit organizations, groups and businesses of up to 25 passengers and 20 thousand pounds of cargo.
1. To help improve the quality of life of disabled persons by providing transportation to college classes, recreational events, or leisure time out of the home without concern of expensive medical taxis.
2. To facilitate maximum participation for youth camps, mission trips, or group events by keeping travel expenses to an absolute minimum while providing an enjoyable travel experience and top notch service.
1. Service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
2. Service to the disabled persons of the CSRA.
3. Service to church and other non-profit groups.
4. Sharing the Gospel with all we support.